Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Why I Like Music

I listen to music everyday because music can help me know things and I can learn things.  My favourite song is 'Popular' by Ariana Grande and Mika. I also like to listen to Maori and Indian songs. When I listen to music it makes me laugh and it makes me feel good and it also make me proud that I am to be an Indian and a Maori. 
I listen to music sometime after school and in my spare time. If my sister is with me I can’t listen to music. In the weekend I listen to music at the beach or in the car. I listen to music with a ipad or ipod or my dad gives me his laptop. 
I love music because you walk and talk while the music is playing. I mostly listen to music in my room because music is awesome. most of the time I listen to music in the car or on the to school. When I go to my mum I go and listen to music on the computer. Sometimes I love music so much that I keep repeating the same song six times or more. 
You can listen to music in the bus or on the train. Music is fun. You can listen to music when you are bored then you won’t be bored because you can dance to the music or sing to the music. If you are waiting for someone you can listen to music then you won’t get bored of waiting for someone. Music clips are big and small. People love music that they listen to music everyday and every night. Music helps people understand that people create music in their voice but people don’t want sing but I love singers. 
I listen to music everyday because music can help me know things and I can learn things.




No comments:

Post a Comment